Re: [hr100] What a (Hardrock) geek!

  • Twiggsc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2006
      I love it! You know, the best thing about this time of year is I get to see
      the list grow and think about being with folks like ya'll again!

      Enjoying the Sunshine State, but dreaming about snow in the San Juans,
      Chris

      In a message dated 1/13/2006 7:45:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      mtnrunner02@... writes:
      Steve found out he can have a message constantly scrolling across his cell
      phone screen. So, it now reads:
      "Hardrock 100"....

      hopelessly addicted,
      deb

    • Steve Pero
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2006
        no, don't dream about snow! We have enough of it already!

        mtnrunner02@... writes:
        Steve found out he can have a message constantly scrolling across his cell
        phone screen. So, it now reads:
        "Hardrock 100"....

        hopelessly addicted,
        deb

        Remotely operated vehicle Remotely anywhere