What a (Hardrock) geek!

  • Deb Pero
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2006
      Steve found out he can have a message constantly scrolling across his cell phone screen. So, it now reads:
      "Hardrock 100"....

      hopelessly addicted,
      deb

    • Twiggsc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2006
        I love it! You know, the best thing about this time of year is I get to see
        the list grow and think about being with folks like ya'll again!

        Enjoying the Sunshine State, but dreaming about snow in the San Juans,
        Chris

        In a message dated 1/13/2006 7:45:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        mtnrunner02@... writes:
        Steve found out he can have a message constantly scrolling across his cell
        phone screen. So, it now reads:
        "Hardrock 100"....

        hopelessly addicted,
        deb

      • Steve Pero
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 13, 2006
          no, don't dream about snow! We have enough of it already!

          mtnrunner02@... writes:
          Steve found out he can have a message constantly scrolling across his cell
          phone screen. So, it now reads:
          "Hardrock 100"....

          hopelessly addicted,
          deb

          Remotely operated vehicle Remotely anywhere