Re: [hr100] 1st class postage rate now 39 cents

  • Michael Bur
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2006
      Blake -

      I just checked the list of entries received and you
      have me as
      Michael Burke, Kensington, MD - That should be "Bur",
      not "Burke"
      there is a Mike Burke from OR.

      Hope you are doing well.

      Thanks,
      Mike

      --- "Blake P. Wood" <bwood@...> wrote:

      > Did you realize that the cost to send a letter went
      > up from 37 to 39 cents this past Monday? I didn't
      > know this until my wife pointed it out to me.
      >
      > Be sure to put the correct postage on those Hardrock
      > entry applications!
      >

      > - Blake
      >
      > Blake P. Wood
      > Group X-2, Thermonuclear Applications, MS-T087
      > Los Alamos Nat'l Lab, Los Alamos NM 87545
      > (505) 665-6524 Fax: (505) 665-1231 bwood@...

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Blake Wood and Rebecca Clark
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 15, 2006
        Done!

        Very well thanks. I'm enjoying indoor track season. Ran a 4:53 mile yesterday. I hope to get down in the high 4:40s next week. A nice change of pace (literally!) from the ultras.

        - Blake

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 15, 2006
          Sorry. Meant to send that last note only to Mike, not everyone on the list.

          - Blake