1st class postage rate now 39 cents

  • Blake P. Wood
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 11, 2006
      Did you realize that the cost to send a letter went up from 37 to 39 cents this past Monday? I didn't know this until my wife pointed it out to me.

      Be sure to put the correct postage on those Hardrock entry applications!

      - Blake

      Blake P. Wood
      Group X-2, Thermonuclear Applications, MS-T087
      Los Alamos Nat'l Lab, Los Alamos NM 87545
      (505) 665-6524 Fax: (505) 665-1231 bwood@...
    • Michael Bur
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 12, 2006
        Blake -

        I just checked the list of entries received and you
        have me as
        Michael Burke, Kensington, MD - That should be "Bur",
        not "Burke"
        there is a Mike Burke from OR.

        Hope you are doing well.

        Thanks,
        Mike

        --- "Blake P. Wood" <bwood@...> wrote:

        > Did you realize that the cost to send a letter went
        > up from 37 to 39 cents this past Monday? I didn't
        > know this until my wife pointed it out to me.
        >
        > Be sure to put the correct postage on those Hardrock
        > entry applications!
        >

        > - Blake
        >
        > Blake P. Wood
        > Group X-2, Thermonuclear Applications, MS-T087
        > Los Alamos Nat'l Lab, Los Alamos NM 87545
        > (505) 665-6524 Fax: (505) 665-1231 bwood@...

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Blake Wood and Rebecca Clark
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 15, 2006
          Done!

          Very well thanks. I'm enjoying indoor track season. Ran a 4:53 mile yesterday. I hope to get down in the high 4:40s next week. A nice change of pace (literally!) from the ultras.

          - Blake

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 15, 2006
            Sorry. Meant to send that last note only to Mike, not everyone on the list.

            - Blake