Heikki Ingstrom

  • Tim Seminoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2006
      I hope everyone had a great holiday and I wish everyone the best in 2006.

      I just wanted to let everyone know about the passing of an ultra running
      legend, Heikki Ingstrom. He passed away just before Christmas.

      Although he had never participated in the Hardrock race, I often thought of
      him when I participated in the run. I would be hard pressed to think of a
      finer man, coach, and training partner than Heikki.

      When I went to out of town races and people found out I was from the Salt
      Lake area, invariably they would ask me, "How's Heikki?" He made and
      impression of each and every life he touched. I will miss him greatly, but
      I will always treasure the memories.

      My heart goes out to his family and friends.

      Tim Seminoff