2006 Hardrock Applications now being accepted

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hi Everybody,
      We are now accepting applications for the 2006 Hardrock, which will be
      held July 14-16. Applications are available on line at run100s.com/HR or
      hardrock100.com.
      The deadline for accepting completed applications will be Thursday,
      Feb. 2 and the lottery will be held on Sunday, Feb 5th.
      If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us. We're
      looking forward to seeing you in July!

      Dale Garland
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run

      PS While there isn't as much snow covering the course as we would like for
      January 1st, we're encouraged by the 12 inches of fresh Colorado powder that
      we received as a new years gift.