Keepin Austin,Tx Wierd...sammy the worm

  • cscsammy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2005
      I've tried to do my part here in Austin, and for those who don't
      know I am a very mild rendition of what is in "Austin City Limits".
      Working in the Pub at Opal's I can only hope to rock wierd as my
      kitchen amigo's and wait staff.
      But I tried to tell Lois not to put hot peppers in the macaroni n
      cheese, and not to mix the beans n rice but no one listens to a
      wierdo. Yes I was a newbie in that Big Territory, Silverton. I really
      think you should see the photos of the prison kitchen activities that
      Lois had subjected me to. But I broke the confines and ran to Ouray
      and cooked breakfast after she forbid me too. See she isn't coming
      totally clean on this deal.I realize that she'll be real angry
      now,might get fired, she told me that she wasn't one to mess with.Who
      knows maybe now I'll be sleeping with the Cioppino.Probally I'll be
      going before the Ultra Volunteer's Committee for review?
      I always thought there should be a Race Director's College...maybe
      there should be a Volunteer's Therapy Hospital as well. Just
      continuing to be wierd ...Sammy V. Have ya ate yet?
      ps. Lois... your still getting prettier n prettier everyday!