OOPS! Feel free to delete the first of these two!

  • Lois MacKenzie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2005
      Below is the message I intended for all of you to get. I must have had a few too many spirits last night! The rest of the first was forwarded out of Sammy and my emails beginning to work on food for you all at next years run. Any of you who know Sammy know how weird communicating with him can be...

      Today was what is known as a blue bird. Totally blue sky. Warm, so warm the snow on mainstreet was melting as the fire department ushered Santa in to town from where he left his real sleigh out of town where the reindeer could rest and graze. He sat in a sleigh by the big christmas tree standing in the middle of the intersection of main street and 13th Street, and gave the long line of kids candy. They sat on his lap one at a time, some scared speechless and others overtaken with greed for their hopes of new toys. Their parents stood by chatting with friends. The brass band played carols. I had dinner and spirits with friends. The Christmas lights are twinkling in the cold evening. I am thankful to be living here full time again, and hope you are happy where ever you are. Merry Christmas to all!
      LMac