Re: [hr100] Hardrock Hundred Update

  • Deb Pero
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2005
      Merry Christmas, Dale, MaryBeth and all you Hardrockers out there!!!
      See you in July!!!
      Maybe by then we will be residents of New Mexico! (altitude training, it's all about the altitude training)

      deb and steve and Tatiana and Trinity, and Tucker the wonder dog, Zoe the cat, and the "girls" (chickens), Clara, Louis, Zelda, and Larry, who turned out not to be a rooster after all.