Hardrock Hundred Update

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2005
      Happy Holidays Everyone!

      Applications for the 2006 Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run are available
      on our web site run100s.com/HR. We will begin accepting applications after Jan
      1st. The lottery for the 2006 Hardrock will be held on Feb 5th.
      In additon, if you have a piece of original artwork that you would like
      to have considered for the 2006 finishers award, please send it to us by Jan.
      25th.
      Our address is: Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run, PO 55, Silverton, CO
      81433 and e-mail is hardrock100@....

      Dale Garland
      RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
    • Deb Pero
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 20, 2005
        Merry Christmas, Dale, MaryBeth and all you Hardrockers out there!!!
        See you in July!!!
        Maybe by then we will be residents of New Mexico! (altitude training, it's all about the altitude training)

        deb and steve and Tatiana and Trinity, and Tucker the wonder dog, Zoe the cat, and the "girls" (chickens), Clara, Louis, Zelda, and Larry, who turned out not to be a rooster after all.