Photos from Hardrock 2005

  • Blake P. Wood
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2005
      Better late than never, but perhaps appropriate now that the 2006 application is available.

      I finally got around to posting some of the photos I took at last July's Hardrock Hundred to http://home.earthlink.net/~hrh2005a/

      Enjoy!

      - Blake

      Blake P. Wood
      Group X-2, Thermonuclear Applications, MS-T087
      Los Alamos Nat'l Lab, Los Alamos NM 87545
      (505) 665-6524 Fax: (505) 665-1231 bwood@...
    • Deb Pero
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2005
        Great photos Blake! Maybe my favorite is John mesmerizing the crowd at the race briefing! :-)

        great memories to close out the day before I (finally) hit the sack....
        deb
        Better late than never, but perhaps appropriate now that the 2006 application is available.

        I finally got around to posting some of the photos I took at last July's Hardrock Hundred to http://home.earthlink.net/~hrh2005a/

        Enjoy!

        - Blake

        Blake P. Wood
        Group X-2, Thermonuclear Applications, MS-T087
        Los Alamos Nat'l Lab, Los Alamos NM 87545
        (505) 665-6524 Fax: (505) 665-1231 bwood@...

        Remotely operated vehicle Remotely hosted