Reason to live and Work in SIlverton

  • carolyn erdman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2005
      I just need to tell you all the the Silverton Standard is for sale. Jonathan
      Thompson will be taking a job for the High Coutnry News in Paonia,CO.

      The price is right for the paper cheap and he will be more than glad to help
      you with financing so if you are interested let him know.

      Carolyn

      2 here this am and we need snow!!!!!