Re: [hr100] 2006 Hardrock entry application is available

  • Deb Pero
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28, 2005
      Oh great... thanks for posting. You know what this means, of course.

      Now we have to start THINKING about HARDROCK.. This is the off season, man! .... this is too early to start thinking about HARDROCK! We have to keep this thing in perspective, after all.
      I'm not ready to start thinking about HARDROCK..out of sight, out of mind, I say.... ..

      oops, I sat here too long thinking... the screensaver came up. Oh look, that's a photo of course marking with Charlie this year... ha! the next one is Tucker up on Handies....- and there's a great shot of Jim and Kathy...... hmmm... I wonder what flights are going for to Albuquerque these days? Cant hurt to check... I can check one of the daily emails I get from all my auto searches for tickets.to ABQ or Denver...Better log in to the bank account to see if we have enough.... just let me type in my password... h a r d r...... you're not watching are you? The fire's going out, it's getting cold here in the Hardrock room... I mean, office. I'll go sit on the couch nearer the fire... hmmm.... better straighten up Steve's favorite painting of the course here above the sofa.... it's gotten crooked.... actually, that course map on the wall needs straightening up too.....

      Anyway, I digress. Like I said, it's just too early to start thinking about Hardrock.

      deb

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 29, 2005
        Oh, like you actually stopped thinking about HARDROCK at some point -
        ;-)

        "Life is too important to be taken seriously" Oscar Wilde

        The entry application for the 2006 Hardrock Hundred is now up on the
        Hardrock
        website: www.run100s.com/HR

        Don't mail it until Jan. 1, 2006 - we'll return any with an earlier
        postmark.
        Make sure we have it in our hands by the day we conduct the weighted
        entry
        lottery on Feb. 4, 2006.

        The 2006 Hardrock Hundred will start at 6 am on Friday, July 14 in
        Silverton,
        CO.

        - Blake

        Blake P. Wood
        Group X-2, Thermonuclear Applications, MS-T087
        Los Alamos Nat'l Lab, Los Alamos NM 87545
        (505) 665-6524 Fax: (505) 665-1231 bwood@...

        Service.

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Twiggsc@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 30, 2005
          You're a hoot, Deb!
          Truth be told, I'm always thinking about Hardrock, and they're always pleasant thoughts thanks to you, Steve, and absolutely everyone else I met last year.

          See you this summer - bring snowshoes!

          Chris from Florida