2005 Hardrock Results

  • Charles T. Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2005
      Hello Hardrock Runners,

      Finally, snow has started to fall on the San Juans and I've gotten
      the 2005 Hardrock Hundred results into one file. It was sent to all
      the 2005 runners whose email address I had and Blake should be
      posting the detailed results to the web site soon.

      If you do not receive a copy of the pdf file let me know OFF LINE and
      I'll email it to you.

      Thanks

      Charlie