2005 Runner Feedback Due Thursday

  • Charles T. Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2005
      Hardrockers,

      Time is running out for anyone who wants to return the runner
      feedback questionnaires. If you want your voice to be heard, make
      sure I receive you questionnaire by COB, September 15.

      If you lost your form, let me know and I'll send another file.

      I want to thank the 36 folks who have already returned their questionnaires.

      Charlie
      thorn@...