Re: [hr100] wasatch anyone?

  • Steve Pero
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 30, 2005
      Would love to but Deb and I are running it. It'll be great to see you again!

      Steve and Deb Pero

    • BunnSampp1436@jazzkids.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 30, 2005
        Your email was not delivered. Goto www.jazzkids.com for our current email address.

        Thanks!
      • Deb Pero
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 30, 2005
          Hey LOis!

          It will be great to see you out there...
          now, if I can only make it to the finish line......

          deb
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 30, 2005