wasatch anyone?

  • Lois MacKenzie
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 30, 2005
      Anybody interested in doing the finish line aid station at Wasatch with me?
      LMac

      When I was a child in Silverton, one of the older boys
      started calling me Skunk Ears. I went to my father pouting
      about it. He told me skunks have cute ears. That made
      everything o.k., and the boy stopped using the name.

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 30, 2005
        Your email was not delivered. Goto www.jazzkids.com for our current email address.

        Thanks!
      • Steve Pero
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 30, 2005
          Would love to but Deb and I are running it. It'll be great to see you again!

          Steve and Deb Pero

        • BunnSampp1436@jazzkids.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 30, 2005
            Your email was not delivered. Goto www.jazzkids.com for our current email address.

            Thanks!
          • Deb Pero
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 30, 2005
              Hey LOis!

              It will be great to see you out there...
              now, if I can only make it to the finish line......

              deb

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 30, 2005