Date for 2006 Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2005
      Hi Everybody,
      The date for the 2006 Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run has been set for
      July 14-16, 2006 and will be run in the clockwise direction. Applications for
      the 2006 run will be available sometime in late September or early October. As
      of this date, I do not anticipate any substantive changes in the application
      procedure or criteria for 2006. For more information on these please go to our
      homepage,www.hardrock100.com or run100s.com/HR.

      Dale Garland
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
    • Deb Pero
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5, 2005
        Well, around our house its**** ALL HARDROCK, ALL THE TIME.****...
        which means the only month on the Calendar is July. It's marked. We're there.
        meanwhile I'm drinking coffee in my HARDROCK travel mug and wearing my HARDROCK cap and my HARDROCK shirt and
        HARDROCK socks.
        so far, no HARDROCK underwear. Maybe next year???

        deb
        hopelessly addicted

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5, 2005
          Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY you addict! Long may you run . . . . . . .

          "Life is too important to be taken serioulsy" Oscar Wilde

        • Deb Pero
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 5, 2005
            thanks! I am REALLY OLD now!
            :-)