2006 Hardrock Finishers print

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2005
      It's been a real pleasure looking at all the pictures and hearing all
      the stories being shared about Hardrock! I am truly amazed by how heartfelt
      the accounts are and how stunning the pictures are!
      If any of you are interested in submitting a picture, painting, or
      drawing of your impressions of our course or Hardrock in general we will be
      happy to consider it as the 2006 finishers print. All submissions should be in
      our hands by Jan. 15 2006 for consideration. You do not have to be an accepted
      2006 runner in order for your interpretation to be considered.
      If you have any questions or need more specific information, please
      contact me at hardrock100@... and I'll be happy to answer your
      questions.
      Again, thanks for adding to the Hardrock! It's your thoughts and
      impressions that help make our event such a great thing to be a part of.
      Dale Garland
      RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run