Re: 2005 Wait list checks

  • ultwimp
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19 3:40 PM
      I'm not sure what the last sentence means Dale. I thought those who
      didn't get in this year get to try again next year (which I intend to do).
      But I don't see how keeping the list on for 2006 would work. Am I
      missing something here?

      Thanks

      Dale Perry

      --- In hr100@yahoogroups.com, "Dale Garland" <hardrock100@b...> wrote:
      > Hi Everyone,
      > Today is the last day I will hold checks for the runners who
      were on the
      > wait list. If I don't hear from you today I will assume that it is
      ok for me
      > to destroy your check for entry into the 2005 run. We will maintain
      the list
      > of wait listed runners for entry into the 2006 run.
      > Dale Garland
      > Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
    • Blake Wood and Rebecca Clark
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 19 5:09 PM
        Remember that if you were on the wait list this year, you get an extra ticket in the lottery next year.

        - Blake