2005 Wait list checks

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19, 2005
      Hi Everyone,
      Today is the last day I will hold checks for the runners who were on the
      wait list. If I don't hear from you today I will assume that it is ok for me
      to destroy your check for entry into the 2005 run. We will maintain the list
      of wait listed runners for entry into the 2006 run.
      Dale Garland
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
    • ultwimp
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 19, 2005
        I'm not sure what the last sentence means Dale. I thought those who
        didn't get in this year get to try again next year (which I intend to do).
        But I don't see how keeping the list on for 2006 would work. Am I
        missing something here?

        Thanks

        Dale Perry

        --- In hr100@yahoogroups.com, "Dale Garland" <hardrock100@b...> wrote:
        > Hi Everyone,
        > Today is the last day I will hold checks for the runners who
        were on the
        > wait list. If I don't hear from you today I will assume that it is
        ok for me
        > to destroy your check for entry into the 2005 run. We will maintain
        the list
        > of wait listed runners for entry into the 2006 run.
        > Dale Garland
        > Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
      • Blake Wood and Rebecca Clark
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 19, 2005
          Remember that if you were on the wait list this year, you get an extra ticket in the lottery next year.

          - Blake