Re: [hr100] Digest Number 450

  • Catherine Matasiz
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 18, 2005
      Dale, the New York Times had an AP article on sunday the 17th
      (yesterday).
      Catherine and Roch
      On Jul 18, 2005, at 11:19 AM, hr100@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > There is 1 message in this issue.
      >
      > Topics in this digest:
      >
      > 1. We're in the news
      > From: "Dale Garland" <hardrock100@...>

      > _
      > _
      >
      > Message: 1
      > Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 21:13:37 -0600
      > From: "Dale Garland" <hardrock100@...>
      > Subject: We're in the news
      >
      > Hi Everybody,
      > Just returned from climbing across the road from Handies (don't
      > worry we
      > won't direct the Hardrock there!). When I got home I opened my copy of
      > the
      > Silverton Standard and Durango Herald. To my complete and utter
      > enjoyment,
      > here were the stories of our Hardrock all over the front pages. Many
      > thanks to
      > Jonathan Thompson at the Silverton Standard
      > (silvertonstd@...) and
      > John Marshall (jmarshall@...) with Associated Press for capturing
      > our
      > event. Photos were equally impressive so thanks go out to Jared Boyd
      > and Brett
      > Butterstien for capturing in pictures what was being written.
      > In addition, I hope a lot of our Front Range runners caught John
      > Meyer's
      > great piece on the Hardrock that appeared in last Tuesdays Denver
      > Post.
      > I know the circulation of the Silverton Standard and Denver Post
      > but if
      > any of your local papers pick up John's AP piece, I'd love to know
      > about it.
      > Hope everyone is well!
      > Dale Garland
      > Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run

      > -

      catherine mataisz
      zolapiedra design works
      store design and visual merchandising
      2345 e 3700 s
      salt lake city, ut 84109
      801-274-1902
      zolapiedra@...
    • tkapres@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 18, 2005
        There was a nice AP article in the Warren, Ohio Tribune Chronicle under the title of Extreme Sports.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 18, 2005
          Very nice article on Page 8 of the Sports section in the New york Times on Sunday, July 17. Includes 2 pics.

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 18, 2005
            It made it in the Missoulian

            hr100@yahoogroups
            .com
            07/18/2005 11:19 hr100@yahoogroups.com
            AM cc

            Subject
            Please respond to [hr100] Digest Number 450
            hr100@yahoogroups
            .com

            From: "Dale Garland" <hardrock100@...>

            Message: 1