We're in the news

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17 8:13 PM
      Hi Everybody,
      Just returned from climbing across the road from Handies (don't worry we
      won't direct the Hardrock there!). When I got home I opened my copy of the
      Silverton Standard and Durango Herald. To my complete and utter enjoyment,
      here were the stories of our Hardrock all over the front pages. Many thanks to
      Jonathan Thompson at the Silverton Standard (silvertonstd@...) and
      John Marshall (jmarshall@...) with Associated Press for capturing our
      event. Photos were equally impressive so thanks go out to Jared Boyd and Brett
      Butterstien for capturing in pictures what was being written.
      In addition, I hope a lot of our Front Range runners caught John Meyer's
      great piece on the Hardrock that appeared in last Tuesdays Denver Post.
      I know the circulation of the Silverton Standard and Denver Post but if
      any of your local papers pick up John's AP piece, I'd love to know about it.
      Hope everyone is well!
      Dale Garland
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run