Re: Found Flashlight

  • Lois MacKenzie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2005
      I believe the flashlight belongs to Randy Isler. He isn't emailing me
      but called and asked that I call back with info. If you would please
      call him and take care of it from here I would sure appreciate it.
      #505-450-2621

      --- In hr100@yahoogroups.com, Liz N Tom <trailrunner@m...> wrote:
      > Hi All -
      >
      > My pacer/wife found a nice Princeton Tec flashlight coming down from
      Virginnius a little after 2AM Saturday. In our foggy state we forgot
      to take it out of her camelbak until we got home. If anybody can
      identify it, or notify those fast guys ahead of me that I have it, I
      will gladly mail it out.