Lost & Found

  • Lois MacKenzie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2005
      I have:
      #144 Duane Nelson's Telluride drop bag
      #179 Graubin's Sherman drop bag
      One nice black glove
      #16 Dennis Drey's Ouray drop bag
      #170 William Watson's Chapman drop bag
      #127's hat
      An Ultimate belt with small "goo" bottles
      Black pants
      Black jacket
      Yellow Sierra Designs bag with stuff

      If you want any of it back, let me know!
      You thought you got wet on the run. It has started to rain in the
      evenings and poured out on us last night.
    • Lois MacKenzie
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2013
        Two of you have written me asking if I had your items. I responded that I did and have not heard from you since. Did I get captured in your spam files?

        Keep in Touch,
        LMac