2005 Wait list

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2005
      Hi Everybody,
      I have the checks for everyone who was on the wait list for this years
      Hardrock. I am more than happy to send any check back to anyone who wants it.
      If I don't hear from you by next Tuesday (7/19) I will assume that it is ok
      for me to destroy your check rather than send it back to you.
      As an aside, we will be putting together the application process for the
      2006 run sometime in September/October. Stay tuned for the updates.

      Dale Garland
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run