Re: [hr100] Finishers' print dates?

  • Twiggsc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 14, 2005
      In a message dated 7/14/2005 9:47:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      hardrock100@... writes:
      c. Hope that over time the year of the finish will stand out and the
      dates will fade.
      I chose to go with option c. I hope that was ok with everyone.
      Dale
      You made the right decision in my opinion, Dale. I only hope the bruises fade
      along with the dates.

      Chris

    • Steve Pero
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 17, 2005
        I want option number 2. Maybe with a "do-over" I'll get a finish!!!
        can we, please, .. please???

        smiles to all,
        deb