Re: [hr100] Finishers' print dates?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 14, 2005
      Hi Chris,
      I realized this when I pulled out the prints when we were lettering them
      on Saturday. For some reason we got the dates wrong on the print and I take
      full responsibility for it.I forgot to mention this at the awards banquet. In
      my mind I had 3 options:
      a. pull back all the prints and give runners nothing on Sunday morning
      b. make all the runners come back and run the course again over the
      correct dates
      c. Hope that over time the year of the finish will stand out and the
      dates will fade.
      I chose to go with option c. I hope that was ok with everyone.
      Dale

    • Twiggsc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 14, 2005
        In a message dated 7/14/2005 9:47:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        hardrock100@... writes:
        c. Hope that over time the year of the finish will stand out and the
        dates will fade.
        I chose to go with option c. I hope that was ok with everyone.
        Dale
        You made the right decision in my opinion, Dale. I only hope the bruises fade
        along with the dates.

        Chris

      • Steve Pero
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 17, 2005
          I want option number 2. Maybe with a "do-over" I'll get a finish!!!
          can we, please, .. please???

          smiles to all,
          deb