Finishers' print dates?

  • Twiggsc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 13, 2005
      Did anyone mention the dates are wrong on the finishers' print, or is that an
      HR tradition of which I had been unaware?

    • Steve Pero
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 13, 2005
        bummer.....

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 14, 2005
          Hi Chris,
          I realized this when I pulled out the prints when we were lettering them
          on Saturday. For some reason we got the dates wrong on the print and I take
          full responsibility for it.I forgot to mention this at the awards banquet. In
          my mind I had 3 options:
          a. pull back all the prints and give runners nothing on Sunday morning
          b. make all the runners come back and run the course again over the
          correct dates
          c. Hope that over time the year of the finish will stand out and the
          dates will fade.
          I chose to go with option c. I hope that was ok with everyone.
          Dale

        • Twiggsc@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 14, 2005
            In a message dated 7/14/2005 9:47:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
            hardrock100@... writes:
            c. Hope that over time the year of the finish will stand out and the
            dates will fade.
            I chose to go with option c. I hope that was ok with everyone.
            Dale
            You made the right decision in my opinion, Dale. I only hope the bruises fade
            along with the dates.

            Chris

          • Steve Pero
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 17, 2005
              I want option number 2. Maybe with a "do-over" I'll get a finish!!!
              can we, please, .. please???

              smiles to all,
              deb