Re: [hr100] Lost and Found

  • Twiggsc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 13, 2005
      In a message dated 7/13/2005 1:46:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      mtnrunner02@... writes:
      who else eats left over drop bag food when they get home?????
      I just enjoyed a melted glob of Junior Mints in a baggie. yum....
      I thought we agreed to call that a Senior Mint :-)

      I loved getting to meet you and Steve this year. I'll always remember getting
      dirty on Handies, and Steve was such a welcome presence (and flashlight) when
      I came out of the water at South Mineral.

      Take care, both of you, and I'll see you next year!
      Chris from Florida