Re: [hr100] Lost and Found

  • Deb Pero
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 13, 2005
      You can mail the food with the shoes! we got home to totally empty frig and cabinets. We'll even eat instant soup!

      thanks for checking... let me know if I need to send postage in advance!
      deb

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 13, 2005
        I'd say from the smell of both, they would be confiscated as WMDs by now.

        Deb Pero <mtnrunner02@...> wrote: You can mail the food with the shoes! we got home to totally empty frig and cabinets. We'll even eat instant soup!

        ---------------------------------

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 13, 2005
          that wo uld be true of the OLD shoes..... we had to drive home for two days with them in the car..... we needed the Haz Mat team to unload them!

          who else eats left over drop bag food when they get home?????
          I just enjoyed a melted glob of Junior Mints in a baggie. yum....

          ---------------------------------

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 13, 2005
            In a message dated 7/13/2005 1:46:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
            mtnrunner02@... writes:
            who else eats left over drop bag food when they get home?????
            I just enjoyed a melted glob of Junior Mints in a baggie. yum....
            I thought we agreed to call that a Senior Mint :-)

            I loved getting to meet you and Steve this year. I'll always remember getting
            dirty on Handies, and Steve was such a welcome presence (and flashlight) when
            I came out of the water at South Mineral.

            Take care, both of you, and I'll see you next year!
            Chris from Florida