Re: [hr100] Lost and Found

  • Lois MacKenzie
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 13, 2005
      Yup, it be true. I indeed have the lost and found box and there is quite a bit of stuff in it. I will get to you asap. Am still getting rid of perishable foods.

      Dale Garland <hardrock100@...> wrote:Hi Deb (and everyone else)!
      Thanks for a great weekend! We really enjoyed seeing all of you. The
      last I saw the lost and found box it was in the gym. I would suggest that
      people who have lost something contact Lois McKenzie (our aid station
      director) to see where it went. Her e-mail is skunkears@.... Hope
      everyone is getting some rest!
      Dale Garland

      On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 00:24:40 -0400
      "Deb Pero" <mtnrunner02@...> wrote:
      > It seems we can't make it home with all our gear. I didn't realize, until
      >we were already on the road, that a brand new pair of Montrail Vitesse. size
      >9 women's, never made it back with my drop bag from Ouray. Is it possible
      >that someone could check the lost and found box and mail them back? I will
      >repay whatever postage is necessary.
      >
      > deb p.
      > back in high oxygen, high humidity New Hampshire....

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      ---------------------------------

      When I was a child in Silverton, one of the older boys
      started calling me Skunk Ears. I went to my father pouting
      about it. He told me skunks have cute ears. That made
      everything o.k., and the boy stopped using the name.
    • Deb Pero
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 13, 2005
        You can mail the food with the shoes! we got home to totally empty frig and cabinets. We'll even eat instant soup!

        thanks for checking... let me know if I need to send postage in advance!
        deb

        ---------------------------------

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 13, 2005
          Oh, darn, I thought I had a new pair of shoes! Let me know what you want me to do with them.
          LMac
          The Mountains just aren't the same without you guys!

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 13, 2005
            If it is possible for you to put them in a box and mail them, I will refund whatever the postage is. No hurry in getting them here, just regular parcel post is fine.
            mailing address is
            121 Dean Farm Rd.
            Jaffrey,NH 03452
            muchas gracias!!!

            we miss all you guys!!! We're unpacking from the trip, the car is finally empty, and so are our hearts!!
            ps. Tucker the dog never wants to see the back of the car again!

            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 13, 2005
              I'd say from the smell of both, they would be confiscated as WMDs by now.

              Deb Pero <mtnrunner02@...> wrote: You can mail the food with the shoes! we got home to totally empty frig and cabinets. We'll even eat instant soup!

              ---------------------------------

              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 13, 2005
                that wo uld be true of the OLD shoes..... we had to drive home for two days with them in the car..... we needed the Haz Mat team to unload them!

                who else eats left over drop bag food when they get home?????
                I just enjoyed a melted glob of Junior Mints in a baggie. yum....

                ---------------------------------

                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 13, 2005
                  In a message dated 7/13/2005 1:46:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                  mtnrunner02@... writes:
                  who else eats left over drop bag food when they get home?????
                  I just enjoyed a melted glob of Junior Mints in a baggie. yum....
                  I thought we agreed to call that a Senior Mint :-)

                  I loved getting to meet you and Steve this year. I'll always remember getting
                  dirty on Handies, and Steve was such a welcome presence (and flashlight) when
                  I came out of the water at South Mineral.

                  Take care, both of you, and I'll see you next year!
                  Chris from Florida