Re: Digest Number 444

  • kaitainen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2005
      Yeah, I bet they are amazing. Makes me feel disappointed in
      my 'ability' to take about 5 photos during the run despite carrying
      my camera the whole time. There were even several places where I
      thought, "hey, I should snap that", and then I was past it and didn't
      want to backtrack.... silly me.

      Such as..... the wonderful snowbank on the way up to Handies that was
      covered in bloody handprints, from a runner who had a nosebleed (I
      found this out later...). Such as.... the gorgeous sunset Friday
      night, and the rosy alpenglow in American Basin. And on, and on...

      They are in my head, but I wish I could share more directly. *grin*

      Andrea

      --- In hr100@yahoogroups.com, "Dale Garland" <hardrock100@b...> wrote:
      > The computer pictures were taken by our newest 10 time finisher,
      Blake Wood.