Re: [hr100] Digest Number 444

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11 7:58 PM
      The computer pictures were taken by our newest 10 time finisher, Blake Wood.
      He took over 300 pictures this weekend. I didn't get a chance tos ee them but
      knowing Blake I'm sure they are spectacular.
      Dale Garland

      On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 17:24:42 -0500
      Keith Knipling <k-knipling@...> wrote:
      > It was probably Joe Prusaitis - he gave me a CD at Bighorn of several
      > powerpoint presentations featuring pictures, maps, aerial photos,
      > etc. of the course. Pretty impressive, but collectively they are very
      > large photos so doubt you will see it on the web anytime soon.
      >
      > -Keith
      >
      > Keith Knipling
      > Ph.D. Candidate, Materials Science & Engineering
      > Northwestern University
      > 2220 North Campus Drive
      > Evanston, IL 60208
      > Office: (847) 491-5933
      > Cell: (847) 707-4065
      >Fax: (847) 467-2269
      > E-mail: k-knipling@...
      > Web: www.keith-knipling.com
      >

      > On Jul 11, 2005, at 3:45 PM, hr100@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      >
      >> There is 1 message in this issue.
      >>
      >> Topics in this digest:
      >>
      >> 1. HRH Slideshow on laptop computer in the Silverton gym
      >> yesterday?
      >> From: "kaitainen" <kaitainen@...>

      >> __
      >> __
      >>
      >> Message: 1
      >> Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:15:05 -0000
      >> From: "kaitainen" <kaitainen@...>
      >> Subject: HRH Slideshow on laptop computer in the Silverton gym
      >> yesterday?
      >>
      >> I noticed someone had set up a slideshow on a laptop in the back of
      >> the gym yesterday but I completely forgot to check it out.
      >>
      >> If there will be an online version of that slideshow up soon, I would
      >> LOVE to see it. Thank you!
      >>
      >> Andrea
      >> http://tenacity.net

      >> --

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • kaitainen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 12 1:15 PM
        Yeah, I bet they are amazing. Makes me feel disappointed in
        my 'ability' to take about 5 photos during the run despite carrying
        my camera the whole time. There were even several places where I
        thought, "hey, I should snap that", and then I was past it and didn't
        want to backtrack.... silly me.

        Such as..... the wonderful snowbank on the way up to Handies that was
        covered in bloody handprints, from a runner who had a nosebleed (I
        found this out later...). Such as.... the gorgeous sunset Friday
        night, and the rosy alpenglow in American Basin. And on, and on...

        They are in my head, but I wish I could share more directly. *grin*

        Andrea