Re: [hr100] Digest Number 444

  • Keith Knipling
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2005
      It was probably Joe Prusaitis - he gave me a CD at Bighorn of several
      powerpoint presentations featuring pictures, maps, aerial photos,
      etc. of the course. Pretty impressive, but collectively they are very
      large photos so doubt you will see it on the web anytime soon.

      -Keith

      Keith Knipling
      Ph.D. Candidate, Materials Science & Engineering
      Northwestern University
      2220 North Campus Drive
      Evanston, IL 60208
      Office: (847) 491-5933
      Cell: (847) 707-4065
      Fax: (847) 467-2269
      E-mail: k-knipling@...
      Web: www.keith-knipling.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11, 2005
        The computer pictures were taken by our newest 10 time finisher, Blake Wood.
        He took over 300 pictures this weekend. I didn't get a chance tos ee them but
        knowing Blake I'm sure they are spectacular.
        Dale Garland

        On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 17:24:42 -0500
        Keith Knipling <k-knipling@...> wrote:
        > It was probably Joe Prusaitis - he gave me a CD at Bighorn of several
        > powerpoint presentations featuring pictures, maps, aerial photos,
        > etc. of the course. Pretty impressive, but collectively they are very
        > large photos so doubt you will see it on the web anytime soon.
        >
        > -Keith
        >
        > Keith Knipling
        > Ph.D. Candidate, Materials Science & Engineering
        > Northwestern University
        > 2220 North Campus Drive
        > Evanston, IL 60208
        > Office: (847) 491-5933
        > Cell: (847) 707-4065
        >Fax: (847) 467-2269
        > E-mail: k-knipling@...
        > Web: www.keith-knipling.com
        >

        > On Jul 11, 2005, at 3:45 PM, hr100@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        >
        >> There is 1 message in this issue.
        >>
        >> Topics in this digest:
        >>
        >> 1. HRH Slideshow on laptop computer in the Silverton gym
        >> yesterday?
        >> From: "kaitainen" <kaitainen@...>

        >> __
        >> __
        >>
        >> Message: 1
        >> Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:15:05 -0000
        >> From: "kaitainen" <kaitainen@...>
        >> Subject: HRH Slideshow on laptop computer in the Silverton gym
        >> yesterday?
        >>
        >> I noticed someone had set up a slideshow on a laptop in the back of
        >> the gym yesterday but I completely forgot to check it out.
        >>
        >> If there will be an online version of that slideshow up soon, I would
        >> LOVE to see it. Thank you!
        >>
        >> Andrea
        >> http://tenacity.net

        >> --

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • kaitainen
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 12, 2005
          Yeah, I bet they are amazing. Makes me feel disappointed in
          my 'ability' to take about 5 photos during the run despite carrying
          my camera the whole time. There were even several places where I
          thought, "hey, I should snap that", and then I was past it and didn't
          want to backtrack.... silly me.

          Such as..... the wonderful snowbank on the way up to Handies that was
          covered in bloody handprints, from a runner who had a nosebleed (I
          found this out later...). Such as.... the gorgeous sunset Friday
          night, and the rosy alpenglow in American Basin. And on, and on...

          They are in my head, but I wish I could share more directly. *grin*

          Andrea