Found Flashlight

  • Liz N Tom
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11 3:12 PM
      Hi All -

      My pacer/wife found a nice Princeton Tec flashlight coming down from Virginnius a little after 2AM Saturday. In our foggy state we forgot to take it out of her camelbak until we got home. If anybody can identify it, or notify those fast guys ahead of me that I have it, I will gladly mail it out.

      Tom Hayes
      Now chicked twice
    • Lois MacKenzie
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16 5:31 PM
        I believe the flashlight belongs to Randy Isler. He isn't emailing me
        but called and asked that I call back with info. If you would please
        call him and take care of it from here I would sure appreciate it.
        #505-450-2621