Re: [hr100] Digest Number 444 [PMX:#]

  • Blake P. Wood
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11 3:02 PM
      Those were the photos I took during the run, along with a few taken by my dad and daughter. I'll put most of them on the web in the next couple days, and announce it to the lists. There were over 200 of them on my laptop, so I'll have to edit a little.

      - Blake

      Blake P. Wood
      Group X-2, Thermonuclear Applications, MS-T087,
      Los Alamos Nat'l Lab, Los Alamos NM 87545
      (505) 665-6524 Fax: (505) 665-1231 bwood@...