Painting Party

  • Lois MacKenzie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2005
      We are going to have a little get together Wednesday Morning around
      10:00 to paint some signs we can place where The Run either crosses or
      uses roads. We will probably use my yard at 1021 Bluff in Silverton-
      up the hill below the Shrine. Come on by if you can help us out. The
      creeks are still high, the wind is still blowing, the smoke is still
      passing by, the snow is still melting, and there are 8 days to go.