Help with boxes

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2005
      Hi Everybody,
      Greetings from the San Juans, where the creeks are flowing and the snow
      is melting! Many of you know Heidi Schutt, either from her working with us at
      Hardrock as our merchandise director or because of her fine on-line store,
      Running Delights. She has boxes of HRH stuff that need to be transported from
      her home in Denver (Wheat Ridge) to Silverton this weekend. If anyone is
      headed to silverton this weekend and has room to take boxes could you contact
      Heidi at (303)232-1308. If you can get them to Silverton then we can take care
      of them once they get here.
      We're looking forward to seeing you in Silverton.
      Dale Garland
      HRH