pacer available

  • terry_wolfe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2005
      Hi.

      I am gaining experience and training toward my first ultra by pacing.
      A 36-42 hour pace would probably be good but that is negotiable
      either way, depending on how far you want me to pace. All I need is
      help with transportation to and/or from the aid station. You can just
      send me an email instead of responding to the Group.

      I live in the Denver/Boulder area.

      Terry