Ride from/to Durango for course marking 29Jun/2Jul?

  • randrul@ihpc.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2005
      Hello everyone,

      I was lucky enough to talk my way into a 'buddy pass' for a round trip
      flight to Durango. The problem is, I currently have no ride to Silverton. I
      was wondering if someone could help me out (and save a few $ on a rental
      vehicle)

      I am arriving 11:23am on Wednesday 29 June and departing 12:25pm on
      Saturday 2 July

      Any help would be appreciated (especially the ride back to Durango...I have
      to be at work at midnight Saturday night.)

      Please respond by Tuesday night latest (I can check my email as late as
      4:30 am Wednesday morning)

      Looking forward to a whirlwind tour of a portion of the HR course and the
      San Juans.

      Cheers,
      Robert Andrulis
      Chandler, AZ