Chainsaw Needed

  • Charles T. Thorn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2005
      If anyone has a chainsaw that they can bring up to the Hardrock
      course marking, please bring it. I understand that there will be
      some trees that may need clearing.

      Thanks

      Charlie Thorn
    • rocksnpots@direcway.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 23, 2005
        Charlie,

        We will be up that way a couple of times in the coming week, and we will bring our chain saw.

        Odin Christensen