Re: [hr100] Pacer list

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2005
      Hi Everybody!
      Andrea Feucht is our pacer coordinator. If you are interested in having
      a pacer or know someone who wants to pace you can contact Andrea at
      andrea@....
      Course marking begins this weekend; we're looking forward to seeing
      you all soon. Please remember that if you are coming to Silverton early and
      want to pick up your hikers/search and rescue certificate (which we buy for
      you) you will need to get it at the Silverton Visitors Center.

      Dale Garland
      HRH