Pacer list

  • MELODY VARNER
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2005
      Is someone coordinating a list of people who are interested in pacing

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2005
        Hi Everybody!
        Andrea Feucht is our pacer coordinator. If you are interested in having
        a pacer or know someone who wants to pace you can contact Andrea at
        andrea@....
        Course marking begins this weekend; we're looking forward to seeing
        you all soon. Please remember that if you are coming to Silverton early and
        want to pick up your hikers/search and rescue certificate (which we buy for
        you) you will need to get it at the Silverton Visitors Center.

        Dale Garland
        HRH