Molas Campground

  • carolyn erdman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2005
      Someone by the last name of Atkins called the Molas Campground to make reservation during Hardrock. Unfortunately, this person did not leave their whole phone number so they do not have a reservation.
      Megan Kimball who is the host has asked me to try and get a message to this person to give her a call. Having no other ideas, I'm trying this.
      Megan's number is 970-769-1405. Thanks I know the campground is really full so maybe we can all help this person out.

      My next item is that our wondeful Race Director's wife, Mary Beth's birthday is Friday, July 8th. Yes, I know most of you will be out and about the Hardrock 100 course. I have a great idea for a birthday present for her. It is something that she talked about wanting last year. A full day at this local spa that pampers the heck out of you. Thought that would be agreat gift. If any of you that want to contribute to this present and maybe cake, flowers and a card get your donation to me. I will have a card for you to sign and we'll give it to her.

      I know we are all trying to get extra brownie points with the new Durango Mayor. I know I am.
      Thanks everyone. I'll be at check in so that might be the easier way to get me the money. Thanks she puts up with alot

      Carolyn Erdman
      Silverton, Colorado

    • Blake Wood and Rebecca Clark
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 22, 2005
        HI Carolyn!

        I'm so looking forward to seeing you! Blake and I are arriving on the 3rd and will be staying at the Avon. We'll be ready to work!

        this is really nice of you to organize all this for MaryBeth. count on a donation from Blake and I. See you soon!!

        Rebecca

      • rocksnpots@direcway.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 22, 2005
          Carolyn,

          Thank you so much for taking charge of the gift for Marybeth. Will you please send me your address again, and I will get a check in the mail (or maybe drop it by if I get up to Silverton next weekend).

          Odin Christensen

          > Someone by the last name of Atkins called the Molas Campground to
          > make reservation during Hardrock. Unfortunately, this person did
          > not leave their whole phone number so they do not have a reservation.
          > Megan Kimball who is the host has asked me to try and get a
          > message to this person to give her a call. Having no other ideas,
          > I'm trying this.
          > Megan's number is 970-769-1405. Thanks I know the campground is
          > really full so maybe we can all help this person out.
          >
          > My next item is that our wondeful Race Director's wife, Mary
          > Beth's birthday is Friday, July 8th. Yes, I know most of you will
          > be out and about the Hardrock 100 course. I have a great idea for
          > a birthday present for her. It is something that she talked about
          > wanting last year. A full day at this local spa that pampers the
          > heck out of you. Thought that would be agreat gift. If any of you
          > that want to contribute to this present and maybe cake, flowers
          > and a card get your donation to me. I will have a card for you to
          > sign and we'll give it to her.
          >
          > I know we are all trying to get extra brownie points with the new
          > Durango Mayor. I know I am.
          > Thanks everyone. I'll be at check in so that might be the easier
          > way to get me the money. Thanks she puts up with alot
          >
          > Carolyn Erdman
          > Silverton, Colorado

          > To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: hr100-
          > unsubscribe@...
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • carolyn erdman
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 23, 2005
            Hey no need to mail it you can give it to me when you check in but my
            address is
            Carolyn Erdman
            1039 Reese Street
            PO Box 529