Re: [hr100] Carolyn, or other locals.. can you help?

  • Steve Pero
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 20, 2005
      thank you!!!!
      We'll be ordering them today. And we'll be in town Friday night, starting course marking Sat. morning, so let us know how we can get ahold of you to pick them up!
      thanks,deb
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 20, 2005
        Lois and Harry,

        Thanks again for your offer of a mailing address for us... - when we tried to order the items today, we found that (unless we wanted to pay big bucks for fast shipping) they would not arrive in Silverton until several days after we got there, and Tucker needs the booties right away. So we are going to stop in Colorado springs on our way to Silverton and pick them up at a store there. It shouldn't be too far out of our way, and supposedly they have them on hold for us.

        Meanwhile, Tucker is perfecting the fine art of walking on his tippy toes. I never knew that was possible until now.

        see everyone soon!
        deb

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 21, 2005
          There is an REI in Grand Junction but ship them here
          Carolyn Erdman
          1039 Reese Street
          PO Box 529
          Silverton, CO 81433