Course Snow Work

  • Charles T. Thorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2005
      Hello 05 Hardrockers,

      I believe there will be considerable snow on the Hardrock course this
      summer. Exactly how much remains to be seen. However, we may have
      to go up on some of the passes several times to clear routes (such as
      Little Giant) like we did in the early years of 92 & 93. During
      course marking we will work out a strategy for making sure the passes
      are open.

      So, if you are coming up to mark the course, please consider bringing
      tools that can be used to clear snow. I have limited tools so if
      others bring up theirs, we will have a lot more flexibility in
      clearing the routes, if needed.

      Course marking begins at 9:00 am on Saturday, June 25.

      I'm looking forward to seeing you up in the hills.

      Charlie Thorn