Wait list update

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2005
      Hi Hardrockers,
      The updated entrants list and wait list are posted on our website. As
      is custom, the first week of June is when I ask those of you on the wait list
      if you would like to stay on the wait list. Unless I hear from you I will
      assume you would like to stay on the list. If you would like to be taken off
      the wait list and have your entry fully refunded please let me know at
      hardrock100@...

      Dale Garland
      RD, HRH

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 15, 2005
          Hi Dale,

          Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it out to CO for the
          race this year. So you can take me off the waiting list and refund
          my entry.

          Best of luck with the race! I'll be watching from home....

          Cheers,

          Scott