Re: [hr100] Hardrock entry list and snow photos

  • Lois MacKenzie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2005
      I cant get to the picts. Tried from a couple directions. It is snowing up Bear Creek (the one leading up to Putnam) so hard I cant see the top-right now June 9. Jeeze. It is supposed to turn summer Monday. Stoney Pass is open as is Cinnamon and Engineer with 15 foot drifts at the top of Stoney.
      "Blake P. Wood" <bwood@...> wrote:I updated the entry list for Hardrock at http://www.run100s.com/HR/HRH%202005%20acceptance%20list.pdf and added some more of John Cappis' recent photos of the snow on Oscars and Grant-Swamp Passes to http://www.run100s.com/HR/hardrocksnowpack.html.

      Hardrock starts four weeks from tomorrow.

      - Blake

      Blake P. Wood
      Group X-2, Thermonuclear Applications, MS-T087,
      Los Alamos Nat'l Lab, Los Alamos NM 87545
      (505) 665-6524 Fax: (505) 665-1231 bwood@...

      When I was a child in Silverton, one of the older boys
      started calling me Skunk Ears. I went to my father pouting
      about it. He told me skunks have cute ears. That made
      everything o.k., and the boy stopped using the name.