Hardrock photo

  • Blake P. Wood
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31 10:20 AM
      I've added a photo John Cappis took yesterday showing the snow in the upper Bear Creek and Engineer Pass region to the Hardrock snowpack page at www.run100s.com/HR/hardrocksnowpack.html. There is lots of it! We'll be running there in 38 days.

      The entry list has also been updated at www.run100s.com/HR/HRH%202005%20acceptance%20list.pdf.

      - Blake

      Blake P. Wood
      Group X-2, Thermonuclear Applications, MS-T087,
      Los Alamos Nat'l Lab, Los Alamos NM 87545
      (505) 665-6524 Fax: (505) 665-1231 bwood@...
    • Nathan G. McDowell
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31 10:51 AM
        Blake
        I'm so excited I can hardly focus on work!
        I've had a few good days on Pajarito mountain now...hopefully these quads can withstand 101 miles!
        Nate

        Message 3 of 3 , May 31 3:18 PM
          From: Blake P. Wood
          > I've added a photo John Cappis took yesterday showing the snow in the
          > upper Bear Creek and Engineer Pass region to the Hardrock snowpack page at
          > www.run100s.com/HR/hardrocksnowpack.html. There is lots of it! We'll be
          > running there in 38 days.

          So should we put skis in our drop bags at Grouse?